14 March 2009

Pimp my ride!!!

As you people know or do not know im currently riding for Verde bikes and Pack with Demolition parts sponsor by SST BMX(http://sunsetrails.com/). And now im having a serious problem with my frame. My integrated headset is giving way and im having a problem riding. For the past few days riding has been really sucks for
me as i keep on falling when trying to do tricks. It just pisses me off each time I cant pull off the tricks. BITCH! Please pimp my bike, Ariff[LAUGH!!]. I so need a new frame.




I need a replacement ASAP before my frame break into two.


"Verde" The Cartel Series frame. Should i get it in Aqua or black in colour
(OVERVIEW OF THE FRAME FOR THE DUDE'S WHO LOVE DETAIL'S.)
•Chain stay length: 13.75”

• Head tube angle: 75º

• Seat tube angle: 71º

• Bottom bracket height: 11.8”

• Weight: 4.9 lbs. (20.5” version)

"MOST" riders in SG owns a black bike and im thinking of doin the odd by using a different colour this time round, that is Aqua.




And i asked Ariff to throw in the headset together with the frame since i need the headset urgently and i dont wish make the same mistake that i've did before with my old frame.
Fucking cool headset.
(Quick Overview of te headset)
• CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum

• Single piece, split cap design

• Integrated sealed bearings

• Includes fork race

• Weight: 2.3 oz.

Ariff make a deal wit me, after the shipment of the Frame and headset then he will order another shipment which is the Verde Cartel handle bar and fork but that i dont mind waiting, Just get me the frame BITCH[LAUGH!!!].
(Quick Overview of the bar)
• 100% heat treated chromoly

• 8.25” rise

• 27” width

• 10º back sweep

• 4º up sweep

• Weight: 27 oz.

(Quick Overview of the fork)
• 100% heat treated chromoly

• One-piece machined steerer tube

• Integrated lower bearing race

• Triple butted and tapered legs

• Includes 7075 preload bolt

• Weight: 32 oz.

If you people are clueless about BMX and stuff, Well its time to learn something new or find a BF who ride's bmx[LAUGH!!!].

AND

This time when I get my new frame,I'll get someone expert like Nizam to set up my bike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog la dude! cn u b my bf den? lolz!

Syed Sufian said...

Who's that??? I cant be your BF because i have a wife.