18 March 2009

"Another Perspective In Life"

People always ask us why we do what we do. They wonder why we find so fascinating something as simple as riding. We try to explain but no matter how many times they just don't seems to understand. You see there's more to riding then just the thrill that gives you, Is all the places you go, the people you meet and the things that you see that makes it so special. It really open your eyes and let you see things that most people tend to overlook. The next thing you know your bike changing your prospective in the way you look at life. Is amazing how many friends you'll make and people that you'll meet in different parts of the world. All because you shared the same common bonds since you were a child. But unfortunately BMX has its downfall. Crashing and injury's in the fact that society doesn't accepted often to tears people from wanting to participate. But once you had experiences and become addicted in the rush and the thrill's that riding gives you, There's no rules or guidelines in the world that will stop you from doing it.


BMX started as a hobby and slowly grow and had become a lifestyle for me. Riding BMX makes a big different in my life and change me for who I'm as a person today. I do what i love doing and BMX has always been apart of my life.




That's the reason why we BMX riders love our bike so much[LAUGH!!].


Enjoi some of the BMX Friends pictures I've posted.



That's Dave Mirra, The world best BMX rider ever.
Jay Mirron.
I dont remember his name. SORRY!
Last Fall Clothing(S'PORE) 2006 to 2008 R.I.P.
Singapore & Malaysia BMX riders as ONE.
Mud bath.
East Side people. SunSetrails Crew 2007.
BBQ 2008.
SunWay Lagoon(KL). 7AM.
Khairi, Nizam, & Me.
Black Sondol 2007.
Me, Bam Bam, & Farhan Curly B.
Ariff chicken air[LAUGH!!!].
Sunset
A vary old picture. Year 2003
My No-Hander back then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it when u r botak! damn hot. . .but too bad u hav a wife. . .wait let me guez..wife is d bike? lolz!

Syed Sufian said...

I look so wired bein botak.. yes yess BMX is my wife and GF is my life. hahahaaaa