21 March 2009

OUT! For A Week Or Two.

It happen again, My knee give way.



My first torn Anterior Cruciate Ligament(ACL) was in 2003 and had a surgery once in 2004 to get the shit fix, But torn it again in 2005. After years of riding without my Anterior Cruciate Ligament(ACL) i finally get it fix again in August 2008.




I went for the surgery(The pain after the surgery was unbearable till i had a fight with the stuff nurses because i was demanding for pain killers[LAUGH!] i love it!!) to reconstruct my ACL using a soft tissue tendon from my knee(It takes me 2 days to walk and 2 months to start riding and that's a super FAST recovery). But guess what happened? FUCKED UP!!! i torn it after the 4th month of the surgery. A simple trick that didn't go well and i put my right leg out on the ground and there goes the $6000++ operation. Thank god I'm holding a "green ID" card so everything is paid for[LAUGH!]. But still i need those fucking ligament to keep my leg stronger.




Now I'm wearing a knee brace(Mc David level 3) but it seem there's not much difference at it. My knee still give way if i land my right leg sideways. When your knee give way that pain that I'm feeling is the same as u dislocate your hand or whatever, Trust me the pain is hell even i cant handle it[LAUGH!!].





So for now I'll just stay home and work on some designs for "Fakie" and be on MSN 24/7[LAUGH!].


Till I'm good to go I'll see u bitch BMX riders soon ok. Don't miss me much, Love u gays too[LAUGH!].





Hahahaha..... I cant walk but forcing too.

No comments: