06 March 2009

"Believe It Or Not."

From KL they wasted all the sticks on me because i was trying hard to smoke it.
The Last Fall Clothing 2007 photo shoot.
SST BMX photo shoot. I look so cool with the smoke out from my mouth[LAUGH!].

Pump It BITCH!!
I LOOK COOOL WITH CIGGs & LOTs OF SMOKE RIGHT??
I bet u tink im a fucking heavy smoker?


HELL NO! I AIN'T NO SMOKER PEOPLE... **SHOCKING RITE?



Hahahah..



Weird shit huh..




But the truth is, I jst dont noe how to inhale the fucking smoke into my lungs.
Buttttttttttt, I can smoke sheesha. Believe me i can smoke sheesha but not ciggs..



Im just that weird dude.



How i wish i noe how to smoke. It seems COOL to me and not to you people[FUCK IT!]. Everyone around me including my Friends & Family is a smoker but why im the odd one out? BITCH![LAUGH!]





Will u teach me pleassssseeeeeee??
**KIDDING.

ps. SMOKING KILLs!!!






No comments: