10 March 2009

10 Years Of Friendship

He said he love this picture, Well look whos the photographer[LAUGH!!].
Nazeer 360 Flip. King Of Gap Comp @ KL.
Ive known "Nazeer" from secondary(Coral sec.) school years in 1999.



We are into sports like soccer and even played for the school team and then we started to do a new extreme sport which is skateboarding & BMX. We used to Skate together but after awhile we switch to riding BMX because we got ourselves a new BMX bike.



One day when we were riding Nazeer fell from the bike when he was trying to jump a BIG ramp at Tampines race track and end up breaking his shoulder. Since that incident, He has been skating all his life and he become one of SG best skaters.



I have no regret knowing this funny and cool guy. And he is now one of my business partner. We run a clothing line call "FAKIE" together.



"I dont believe in BFF. My Mom once told me that bestfriend
doesnt exist in this world, One day they will stab you in the back. So having a long Friendship is cool with me".

OK! This Part Here Is His Gay Idea[LUAGH!]. This Was Taken Last Nite Meeting For FAKIE.
Wan Kecik & Nazeer. My Two Best P.I.C.
Me & Nazeer With The KL Dude's.
Laughing Gas Takes Control In The Bus To KL. Hahahaa....


Me & Gay Boy Nazeer[LAUGH & LAUGH!]




"Those who really changed my life as a person. First off, My Mom, step dad & My Family; Always there when i needed help. There's so many that left their mark on me, My long life friends: Bam Bam BIN MAHMOOD, Nazeer SG #1, Fauzie FALLEN, Balal LAZY ASS, Papey HOT, Rizal MANDAYAK, Faizal JAPAR, Rahman MIZTERY, Din MABOK & There are so so so many as well. THANKS guys for being apart of my life. I LOVE YOU GUYs! KEEP ON ROCKING."

No comments: