18 August 2009

You People Make It Happened!!!

15 AUG 2009.

More then we expected, The crowd was great and fucking fun!


The Krew was wasted!

The girls get high!

The boys getting horny!

The ladies gone wild!

The man's are OUT!

HOME is all good![LAUGH!]

Well i wanna say THANKS everyone for coming down to the launch party.

You make it happened and thanks for the support!

I LOVE MY PEOPLE!!!!

ENJOI the pictures!

ps. i cant blog to much about this shit here because i was out after the video screening ended. CHEERS!!!!

If your not there then is your LOST! It was GREAT as fuck!
I was push around like a merry go round!

The man behind Fakie's video! Thanks BRO!
Thanks for the support blue Eyes. You really got the Krew drunk bro[LAUGH!].
Blue eyes, HOME, KhaiFad, Jufri, Ismail, & Ein.
Macam Bolo lu mau kapa!? Just look at Bolo's face reaction.
Me with the Bro's from Bedok.
Dde & Nazeer.
Drunken Hanah, Bolo, And ROCK HOME.
Nadia & Tatia.
The video starts!


Im a happy guy. They body surf me when i was wasted!


Yeah i know my head is in the dustbin.
I love fresh air.
I got that wine from a friend and we finish it in less then 2 mins.

Hello!!!! Welcome to Fakie Invaders, BYE BYE!

YEAH!!!! ROCK & ROLL!!!!
My Dude's! THANKS for coming dude's.

No comments: