23 August 2009

Singapore X Championship 09



I got through the top 10 list for the SG X Championship 09.

But till today I'm still out with injuries on my hands.

I really cant make up my mind if i should start riding now or wait till the day of the event and just kick my own ass with the pain I'm having.

Well I'm the kind who dont really care for top placing in competition, I'm more of having fun at comps then winning.

It all comes down to did you have fun today or you just pissed yourself off for not winning.

Just ride and have fun.

OK so i do need all of your support for not winning but praying for my safety to stay away from all the hard falls and injuries[LAUGH!!].

Till then I'm still thinking, SHOULD I RIDE?

ECP SK8 PARK. 29 to 30 AUG.
10AM to 5PM.
SEE YOU THERE!

No comments: