03 August 2009

Fun At BYOB Ghetto Jam 09

The KL dudes arrived in SG on the BYOB day itself.
Since they are crashing at my place, they drop by
my place for a short rest after their long journey
before heading to Bedok sk8 park for the comp.

I must said that it was one of a hell HOT, long but yet a fun event afterall.

And I had a little to much of beers.[LAUGH!!!]

My team did an awesome job but Im just fuck up
because i was a little drunk i guess.hahahaa.....
But Im sure everyone who was there enjoy the event & had lots of fun.

Right now my whole body is sore due to the
countless fall BUT Im still strong & standing!


The team for that day. Have to make some changes to the riders.

The trick that landed me on the floor and gasping for air. Seriously, it hurts.[LAUGH!]
The fucker who stole the show.
Sk8ters can ride bmx too.
3000 riders turn up for the comp.
Ariff Wall whip.
Sunny from KL witt the sick 180flip.
SG expo champion DannyBoy with the 180 barspin.
Nizam Ruban wall ride.
CK with the chicken hairdo.
Bikes not for sale.
Curly B no more with the dude's from KL.
The sponsors on the ghetto on the wall.
Music ghetto style.Husk B. WTF bro![LAUGH!].
Team OK GO came in 3rd. Well done guys.
Bolo make it all fun and he can become the next bmx MC.
Adrian and the rest.
Fakie on the table.

Support "FAKIE."




No comments: