05 August 2009

Video Shoot Gone Wrong

04-08-09

Shooting for Fakie's 2nd and 3rd video with the Krew.

So we head down to the heartland Tampines.

We had a few shoots at Tampines and i plan to head down to Simei to shot some handrails over there.

First handrail in SImei we shot was a king rail and after that accomplish we move to a rail wit 15 steps(fucking long and deep down).

A fucking long ass rail which i've never try. So is my first time trying it(Well that's always a first time for everything).

So cameras ready!

Everyone ready!

And

Action!!!




YES! SHIT HAPPENED!




Falling from the 2nd story straight on the ground and face first.

Shit happened really fast.

I cant recall anything after i watch the video they recorded.

The pain was fuck and i was lost to somewhere.

I try to keep myself awake because i was about to knock out.

so few min past by and the krew was talking to me to keep me awake and making jokes about my fall.

Im all good now, But i cant finish the video for the launch this coming 15 AUG. So sorry guys maybe some other time when im strong and kicking we'll shoot again ok[LAUGH!]


So let's wait for the launch this 15 AUG and party and get wasted! WWWUUHHHHUUU!!!!


SEE YOU THERE!



Where i end up far from the rail
I was lost to somewhere i cant remember[LAUGH!!!!!].
Im forcing myself to walk. Still dizzy though.
And down i go again. Nazeer trying to act like a baby.
I need a rest.
Cut lips, hands, and face. Bruised on my hands and legs.

No comments: