03 July 2009

Welcome to my Crab!

Just random.Im bored @ home with Nazeer so i take the cam out and start shooting in my room. At least i can blog something nice about my "COOL AS FUCK" room[LAUGH!].

Purple is a cool and rocking colour. I got it as a birthday gift from a special lovely lady. She know that i soo wanna get my room customize. I buzz up Bam Bam the day after i got the paint and we start off shopping for stuff for my room.He told me to go his way if i wanna get the room nice as fuck, so i did!Ended up throwing everything that's is in my room, like the cupboard, computer table and ETC.

We head down to IKEA which is just opposite my house.And we shop for the stuff that is needed for my room.I spend like almost $200 for the items.Definitely worth buying i must say.

Right after shopping at IKEA we started painting the room and drilling the walls back to my place.


Dont ENVY me because u cant have cool room like mine[LAUGH!!!]


The view of my room from outside of my house.
The inside view from outside.
Purple is the new DOPE!
Who needs cupboards. It takes too much space.
Mess? I love keeping it ghetto.
My dude(Nazeer) chilling out on the bed.


No comments: