09 July 2009

Everything To Die For.

Friends is everything.


Friends is the person who makes you who you are today.

Friends let you do shit that you though you can never do.


True friends never let you down.

True friends never turn their backs on you when u needed help.

BFF is a LIE!

Long life friends is great to have.

Friends will never stop loving you for who you are or what the fuck happened in your past.

Enemy you had will be your true friends in the future.

Friends who stab you from the back will never be your friend, They should be shot to death!

---

Family is the

World

Life

Joy

Care

&

Loving the thing that you have.

Just Be Thankful That We Have Family that will always love US for the good or bad.

Friends will give you hope and fate in your up or down.

&

Enemy will keep US on our feet with the hates that they give.

Life is not easy and life is full of shit!
Just take it easy and have fun with it ![LAUGH!].



Words of wisdom from Me Myself and "HOME".



My 22nd surprise bday. 1st time in 22 years.
My dude's

ill fight for them.

Hari Raya 2007.
Aidil, Ogy, Rahman, Papey, & Japar.
Beautiful ladies. DRUNK! hahahaa...
NYE 2008 private party.
Can we be like this again... Miss being like this.





My Lovely Mom.

ps. I've always love you Mama. Thanks for being there for me and helping me for the shit i've did hahaaa...


My elder sister. Sharifah Nur Huda Hood.My younger bro. Syed Hubab Hood.



&

YOUR CUTE BOY "HOME".






























Syed "HOME" Sufian Hood.

Well done as always![LAUGH!!!!!].

No comments: