13 July 2009

In The News Paper

It was a last min thing.
I've receive a text from Ariff telling me to be the ECP SK8 park @ 10AM in the fucking morning because channel 5 wanna do some shooting with the riders riding the new $6.7 million SK8 park.

WTF bro! 10AM and its freaking HOT! & I really cant wake up that early. But well i did after a few miss called from Ariff himself.

And there i was @ the SK8 in the morning.

So they start shooting US and taking pictures of US riding.

And something that pisses me off is that a photographer was asking me to do the tricks over and over again because he cant catch the shoot. WTF man! you're not qualified to shoot for Xtreme sport.[LAUGH!!!]

After the the fucking morning shoot i went home @ 3PM since i need to send Nazeer back home because he got to fucking work.

that's lame Bro!

ps. Jufri u still own Me & Nazeer a fucking meal.

We already have a deal and dont let me fuck your butthole[LAUGH!!].




Ariff & Me in the Bowl.

LINK FOR THE VIDEO.

http://blog.sstbmx.com/2009/07/ecp-skatepark-feat-in-media.html

No comments: