19 May 2009

SUNDAYS

For 3 weeks straight my Sunday
was spent at the
new East Coast skate park.
Its like a routine,
wake up on Sunday and
get my bike service.
Take a shower den
off I go heading
to the skate park
with my bmx on top on my bike.
And I will spent almost all day there.


Cool huh?





That's Ariff,the guy who is always busy with
his camera trying to catch all the good shots.



Check out sick pic of C.K.
Somehow after this shot,
I had a bad fall
which landed me on my right side
of my body and
I CAN'T BREATHE FOR A MOMENT!
It was a crazy feeling I tell you
but lucky I manage to
calm myself down and then
slowly my breathing starts
being normal again.
And the fuck up part is everyone
just stood there laughing at me
cause they though it was all a joke.
hahahahahahaha!
ASS,lucky I didnt die.





More shots of Adrian and me were then
taken at this LONG ASS RAIL by Ariff.




Oh,here is my NO.1 FAN who stood there for
some time just looking at me doing my stuff.



No comments: