04 May 2009

Labour Day

Labour Day means nothing as I've got no day off from work.


But that don't stop me from hanging out and enjoying with the dudes and gf on this long weekend.


Watch 2 movies.
1) X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Good movie but somehow I was expecting more from it.


2) Jangan tegur - Haha!The sound effect was the only thing that makes all the audience scared BUT NOT ME.[LAUGH!!!]


Mustafa Centre became our last resort on a Saturday night when the weather don't look so good for us.

I was actually looking for the HUGE PEN to put it in my work place so I wont keep on losing any more pens.

From now on,I hope you will get your own pens and keep it in your pocket all the time dearest manager.idiots!!


Btw, below is a short video from mustafa centre.


Check my awaesome dance move & funky purple hairdo.[LAUGH!!]


enjoy.





^I've got better sleep now thanks to the new pillow.HAHAHAH!

No comments: