11 May 2010

My "Day In Life" Still In The Making



Sorry guys & ladies it took me awhile to finally get back to blogging, Kinda busy i guess for doin nothing(LAUGH!).

Let's start from a phone call from Ariff from SSTbmx. He called me up and told me all about his new camera DSLR/Fully HD video cam. So he came up with an idea to shoot me for a video about my "day in life". I've always wanted someone to shoot my clips since i have been shooting for the Fakie riders all this time. Now the spot light will be on me(LAUGH!).

The day after that chat with Ariff we start to shoot my first clips at my house in my room when Im still half awake(time check 9AM).

By 11am we're done with the indoor shoot and head out to shoot some streets style(Always my favorite place to ride). So we head down to Tampines central and start shooting. I start off with the handrails without any warm up and shit like that. I think i was killing it and we're done after a few shots and head over to Simei since they have the sickest and crazy ass handrails.

Second spot on the handrail i was busting my ass, trying and trying and trying to hit the rail with a Toothpick handover. Two hours of trying to land that trick seems like a hell for me. I kept fall hard on the ground hurting my hand, legs and my left shin. At that point of time i felt something bloated on my left shin so i check it out and i saw this big ball on my shin.I just know it i cracked my shin and the shoot was cut short. But not worries im good to go and will be shooting this Friday. So stay tune and keep in touch.

Do check out my teaser --> http://www.vimeo.com/11590382

Its on sstbmx.com website
3 hours later after the fall.
8 Hours after that.

No comments: