19 October 2009

R.I.P Bro.

I've knew him for years in the BMX scene.

A phoned call from Ariff just hours ago shocked me.

I cant believe that his gone.

I rush to SGH after that phone call from Ariff.

I was there 30 mins later and lots of BMX riders were already there.

So i walked towards the room where his body is place.

I cant believe my eyes what i just saw.

I look at him and say some prayers and close my eyes holding back my tears looking at him sleeping soundly.

I wasn't in the room for long because I'm about to break into tears looking at him.

I cant believe I've lost a friend again. Twice in a week.

Bro now the pain is gone u can rest in peace. Have a good life up there.

I'll always remember u.

R.I.P Farhan.
1 May 1983 - 18 Oct 2009
May you rest in peace. You will forever be remembered.
Al- Fatihah Amin.


ps. A really bad accident that have nothing to do with him being there. FUCK YOU DRIVERS! FUCK YOU!!!!

ps. If your reading this post dont mind take a min and pray for him. THANKS everyone.

No comments: