05 April 2009

Luge is For Racing[LAUGH!!]

A fun filled Saturday with lots of activities..

Went to Sentosa & obviously my purpose there was to race Papey n the others down the luge.


Hell yeah! It was lots of fun. The last time i play it was almost a year back.

So this time we took the package which cost us $20 for 3 rides(1 ride = 1 luge + 1 skyride).

Its definitely a money saver right?

And 3 rides for the day, Confirm PUAS HATI LA!!

I got video for u people to see..

How i overtake Papey and race down the track like i own it!

HELL YEAH! I'm a speed demon.



The weather was nice to us yesterday. It only started to rain after we completed all the 3 rides.


We're just lucky maybe.

**I also manage to get my all time favourite, CADBURY FREDDO Dairy milk chocolate @ candy empire.

After the Sentosa action, We meet up with the rest of the dude's and headed down Pasir Ris downtown east to have our bowling session. I was almost leading until Nano catch up with me towards the end. Dammit![LAUGH!]


It was a enjoyable Saturday spent without my Baby(BMX).






Enjoi the hell ride video shoot by ME.


***Pictures will be uploaded soon. SORRY!

No comments: